Trinity Home Services
Seasonal Cooling Maintenance
Call Us Today at (504) 287-4829
What’s included in a cooling system maintenance and safety check?
- Inspect, clean and condensate pan and drain system
- Check Freon pressures and for proper charge level
- Clean and tighten all electrical connections
- Replace air filters/clean electronic air cleaners
- Inspect duct work
- Inspect and test safety controls
- Inspect and calibrate thermostat
- Inspect indoor coils
- Adjust airflow settings to achieve proper system airflow
- Perform system static pressure test
- Inspect blower motor and wheel
- Perform a compressor Mega Ohm test
- Inspect system operation
Why do you need a heating inspection and safety check?
A cooling system maintenance and safety check will assure you that your AC is operating safely and
efficiently for the upcoming cooling season. We will also identify potential problems to prevent
unexpected breakdowns of your equipment when you need it most. Most equipment manufacturers
require you to properly maintain your heating and cooling systems in order to keep your equipment
How long will the inspection take?
The inspection will take about an hour and will be performed by our Certified Technicians
We request that at least one homeowner be present to report any safety concerns as the time of service.
* Offer is valid for new customers of Trinity Home Services LLC.